Sunday, April 15, 2012

Why the light comes every day?

THERE SHALL BE CHANGE IN THE SOCIETY!

Why the light comes during the day only? Why the dark comes during night only? Why stars blink only on the sky why not on the earth? Why the plants grow up on the earth why not on the sky? Why certain countries only could eat sufficiently and throw the surplus? Why certain countries only could not get food and existence sufficiently? Why few people only will enjoy the health and wealth? Why some people only suffer without health and wealth? Why so many categories in the people? Why so many castes? Why so many religions? Why so many Gods? Why not only one god to all? Yes I have to change entire system. Light shall come whenever we like. Dark shall come as we like. Stars shall be on the earth. Trees shall give it every thing on the sky. Everyone in the universe shall eat full and live for hundred years. All are treated without discrimination. I have to discuss with the presidents and Prime Ministers of the countries in the world and to have the change of the system and rights are to be provided equally. I have started discussing with the presidents and Prime Ministers of various countries of the world. They listen and agreed to see that the disparity is expelled soon and peace and harmony and equality are restored.. Days have gone. Nothing had happened. By God! It is a dream. Dreams are not true. I changed my mind to transform the world. What about my will, desire and aggression? I should not leave it like this. I should raise from the inspiration of Nethaji Subhas Chandra Bose,Alluri Seetharamaraju and Swamy Vivekananda. They are real leaders! I should eradicate unequality, injustice, poverty and corruption in the society. I should eradicate the religions, castes and remove it from grassroots level. I should take up movement for this and collect the youth towards movement I desire. I have planned up many programmes in mind. Nothing had materialized. I am alone how long I can run? I must have someone to support my desires and ambitions who match to my will. Finally I got married. Life has begun. I got blessed with two children one is male another is female. I thought to make my son as the Doctor who can serve the people with passion of ‘Health is Wealth’ and decided to make my daughter to be a lecturer who can teach well and make the poverty people educated and through this I can transform the society. But my son has not become the Doctor his intension was to become an actor/Hero in the films but he could not become Hero and has become extra and leading his life with family. My daughter could not complete the Intermediate and got married to a poor fellow and leading her life watching TV serials. I became old, my health has gone, and there is no strength in the body. I am bedridden not able to move my hands and legs. I am anticipating my death soon. I was thrown out to the veranda. I was counting my days. Still my mind is active and thinking, what happened to me and my desires? Why they are not cherished? What happened to my ambitions and why they are not fulfilled? I thought I should change the world could not do it. I thought I could change the country but I could not do it. I thought at least I could change my family but I could not do it this also. Why I am declined like this? I am going from this world without doing any thing and without achieving any thing? Where is the mistake? I thought so deeply. So deeply. Then I understood and realized. What I learnt through this journey? Yes! Before I wish to change the world, Family and the country I should change myself. Had I changed myself? No! If I would have been changed all these I expected would have been changed by them. Now nothing is there to do. Yes! I am going to die soon without doing anything.

He died with the same pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment