Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bob marely quotes

Inspirational Bob Marley Quotes

“Your worst enemy could be your best friend & your best friend your worst enemy.”
“You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She's not perfect - you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break - her heart. So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there.”
“Don't forget your history nor your destiny “
"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect, and I don't live to be, but before you start pointing fingers... make sure your own hands are clean”
“One good thing about music, when it hits- you feel no pain”
“So if you are the big tree, we are the small axe. Ready to cut you down, to cut you down.”

“Love the life you live, live the life you love.”
“Bob Marley isn't my name. I don't even know my name yet.”
“Every man gotta right to decide his own destiny.”
“If you get down and quarrel everyday, you're saying prayers to the devil, I say.”
“Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!”
“My music fights against the system that teaches to live and die.”
“People want to listen to a message, word from Jah. This could be passed through me or anybody. I am not a leader. Messenger. The words of the songs, not the person, is what attracts people.”
“Rastafari not a culture, it's a reality.”
“The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow.”
“When one door is closed, don't you know, another is open.”
“Who are you to judge the life I live?. I know I’m not perfect and I don’t live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.”
“When the race gets hard to run, it means you just can’t take the pace.”
“If I was educated, I’d be a damn fool.”
“Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don’t complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don’t bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake up and live!”
“You ain’t gonna miss your water until your well runs dry.”
“I drive a jeep. An old jeep, so nobody will say I’m driving a BMW anymore. I couldn’t stand that BMW, ha ha ha! BMW make pure trouble!”
“A little wine sometimes, that's all. Spirits bad. Alcohol wrong. Herb does grow.”
“Rastaman vibrations gonna cover the earth! Like the water cover the sea!”
“childhood made me strong ... I know my father - through my brothers and sisters and my mother, and through his music. He is very much present, his spirit is very much here, but not in a superficial way. He lives through us.”

No comments:

Post a Comment