Tuesday, May 29, 2012

If life had no materialism, then….!


If life had no materialism, then….!
When I recalled my childhood and recollect my past - a small child who was not worried for anything and was living an utmost satisfying life. There were no worries as to which dress should wear before going to some special functions, or how the family expenses for every month will be managed out of a meager salary, but a toy or a car of plastic material were the most loving and cheering ways which a luxury car or a costliest toy can hardly give today. Life at that stage was wonderful which every one of us would love to cherish today. But I feel I was not honest in simplyfing my life and had I tried sincerely, I would have gained the motto of being as 'simple and high thinking'.
Today I am a grown up and amatured man and supposed to be an intelligent and intellectual personality like many other people. But I feel and consider myself the most foolish as I have failed to understand the joy ofsimple living.
In order to get the happiness or satisfaction in life, we read various books and articles of interest. That’s what makes us to feel or look silly and sometime embarrassed because the answer we are looking for lies within us. In fact the answer lies in our past memories if we genuinely recall it.
The best way to make our life simpler is in giving up all bad habits like ego, anger, fear of being unknown, being humble and above all believing in our destiny, which are the things required to simplify our life. If we know, the biggest sin that exists in the world today is anger and the biggest fear is the fear of unknown. It is for sure that the day we start realizing that the almighty GOD hasbeautifully written our lives and destiny can’t be changed, we would be the happiest human beings on this earth. It is also a saying that a person with little wealth becomes king and vice versa and therefore it is undoubtedly a truth that no one on earth can change his destiny.
If aim of our life is to stay happy and let others to be happy, we will be remembered by all . But no one will actually remember us for the wealth we have gained, or success we have achieved. We know life cannot be predicted but we should not stop trying and at the same time, we should not forget our aim no matter how difficult it is.



No comments:

Post a Comment